- Mensa lunchroom at Ulm University
- Cafeteria SouthSide
- Cafeteria B Pizza and Pasta
- Cafeteria on Helmholtzstraße
- Cafeteria Uni West
- Food truck WestSideDiner
A large number of vending machines ensure the availability of cold, refreshing beverages, coffee, ice cream, snacks and confectionery independent from cafeteria opening hours. You can also return your empty bottles at the vending machines.
We offer catering services for events of the universities and affiliated institutions and groups from 4-1,500 persons, standardized or customized, including service staff if needed.
- Student Residence Gutenbergstraße
- Student Residence Heidenheimerstraße Haus 1
- Student Residence Heidenheimer Straße Haus 2
- Student Residence Frauensteige
- Student Residence Syrlinstraße
- Student Residence Gerbergasse
- Student Residence Kelternweg
- Student Residence Eselsbergsteige
- Student Residence Hauffstraße
- Student Residence Upper Westside
Students with disability will be given preference in room allocation.
You find the BAFÖG Department in Söflinger Straße 70.
We process about 1,800 applications from students at Ulm University per year.
We have information booths where we answer questions at introductory or information events like the Uni-Forum, the info day for school students or the info day on study programs.
CONSULTATION HOURS ON SITE
We offer BAföG consultations at the Info Point during the first weeks of the winter semester on Tuesdays from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
On behalf of the students, we negotiate the best possible terms and conditions for semester tickets with the respective public transport providers. Tickets can be purchased at the Info Point, among others.
DING tickets can be purchased at the Info Point (weekly tickets, monthly tickets, school student tickets – no single tickets!)
The International Student ID Card is available for purchase at the Info Point.
This insurance coverage is included in the Studierendenwerk fee.