Studierendenwerk Ulm
Show menu
Show search

Counselling + Support

International Affairs

The universities have students from many different countries. We support the internationalization of our university locations by providing accommodation and creating spaces for connection and communication.

International Student Identity Card (ISIC)

Food and Drinks


Psychosocial Counseling


Projects in 2017 and 2018

International Offices at the Universities

Associations and Programs

Lin Sun
Coordinator for International Projects
Phone 0731 50-23874