Studierendenwerk Ulm
Show menu
Show search
de | en


At the time of enrollment, students are required to provide proof that they have health insurance as well as long-term care insurance (Pflegeversicherung). You can either be the insurance holder yourself or you may be co-insured with your parents or spouse (if you are married). In individual cases you may have the option to be exempt from the compulsory insurances. For more comprehensive information please take a look at the website of the German National Association for Student Affairs (DSW) or the website of the independent consumer portal (in German only). Alternatively, you can inquire with health insurance providers as well. The leisure accident insurance of the Studierendenwerk offers protection for enrolled students during leisure, internships and exam preparation activities. A wardrobe insurance is in place for the Mensa lunchrooms and cafeterias. If you have questions about the scope of coverage or wish to make a claim, please contact the office of the Studierendenwerk.

Leisure Accident Insurance

Wardrobe Insurance

Health and Long-Term Care insurance

Statutory Accident Insurance

Private Personal Liability Insurance

It is essential that all accidents are reported immediately:

Student Services Ulm
89081 Ulm
Manfred-Börner-Straße 5
Yvonne Zeuch
Sekretariat Zimmer C 152
Phone 0731 79031-5100